We will harbor the latest and greatest news, industry updates, opinions and trends from marketing leaders and even share your own content with other young professionals within BMA and the marketing community at large. Feel free to comment and post as often as you like. If you'd like to see a certain topic discussed, let us know!Ask me anything
Friday’s partnership event with the DU Marketing Association is quickly approaching, so be sure to get your tickets before they sell out!
In addition to the great networking, food & drinks, we have an incredible panel of local Colorado Marketing industry-leaders who will give some great advice on how to get ahead as a YP. Featuring Michele C. Lutz, Heidi Budreau, and Jennifer Nealson.
Register here for the Friday, May 18th event!
Join the BMA Young Professionals as we partner with Denver Ad Club’s Ad2 and Vail Resorts to gather the young marketing and advertising community in Denver for a night of networking, fun, and insight into one of the most successful and widely-recognized campaigns in Colorado; The EpicMix Campaign.
We’ll learn about the EpicMix Campaign and both B2B and B2C sides of Vail Resort’s ongoing marketing efforts, hearing directly from their team on what goes into event planning, acquiring sponsorships, building and maintaining vendor relationships, and points of a successful marketing campaign. Battery 621 will provide the perfect setting for meeting and networking with like-minded YPs over drinks and food.
- Battery 621, lot and street parking available
- Tuesday, April 24th
- BMA Members: Free
- Not-yet Members: $10
- More info and registration here!
Today seems like one of those days where the amount of information being flashed at us from the interwebs is greater than our Monday brains can handle! Here are some notable highlights:
- SXSW Interactive 2012 8 crucial takeaways as provided by Huffington Post (#1 “Don’t launch at South by Southwest”)
- It’s Manning Time! Denver was abuzz when news released that Peyton Manning has chosen the Denver Broncos as his new team. What does this mean for Tebow?
- 200,000+ people were in attendance at Denver’s downtown St. Patrick’s Day parade on Saturday. How many of you party-goers were drinking green beer at 7am?
- For anyone who felt left-out and “stuck” in the beautiful and dry 70+ degree weather in Denver, the Westword gives us the music and party scene coverage in their SXSW Travelogue
- Amidst all of the March Madness, the CU Buffs get noted with one of the 6 most shocking upsets in their win against UNLV in the NCAA tournament, only to fall 17 points short to Baylor on Saturday
- This sociopolitical campaign started by two Israeli designers received massive Facebook attention over the weekend and is using the kickstarter-like site, indiegogo to gain more awareness and funding.