Today seems like one of those days where the amount of information being flashed at us from the interwebs is greater than our Monday brains can handle! Here are some notable highlights:
- SXSW Interactive 2012 8 crucial takeaways as provided by Huffington Post (#1 “Don’t launch at South by Southwest”)
- It’s Manning Time! Denver was abuzz when news released that Peyton Manning has chosen the Denver Broncos as his new team. What does this mean for Tebow?
- 200,000+ people were in attendance at Denver’s downtown St. Patrick’s Day parade on Saturday. How many of you party-goers were drinking green beer at 7am?
- For anyone who felt left-out and “stuck” in the beautiful and dry 70+ degree weather in Denver, the Westword gives us the music and party scene coverage in their SXSW Travelogue
- Amidst all of the March Madness, the CU Buffs get noted with one of the 6 most shocking upsets in their win against UNLV in the NCAA tournament, only to fall 17 points short to Baylor on Saturday
- This sociopolitical campaign started by two Israeli designers received massive Facebook attention over the weekend and is using the kickstarter-like site, indiegogo to gain more awareness and funding.